- EBA – Art or science?
- Hello world…
- Let it go… and let it break
- Functional Dependency Map – Follow Up
- Analysts and architects
- Analysis and architecture
- Process or Capability Architecture
- The art of compromise: Designing deliverable architectures
- Business Architecture: How long?
- Help needed – How tactical should my architecture be?
- EBA and the Program Office
- Functional Dependency Map
- Processes are NOT part of a business architecture
- Business Architecture Briefings – Getting off on the right foot
- Capabilities and your roadmap
Monthly Archives: July 2011
You’re initiating a new project: you’ve mapped it against your strategy contribution framework; you’ve done your capability mapping and updated your knitting pattern; you’ve planned your architecture increments; updated your functional dependency map; adjusted your road map; you’ve provided a … Continue reading
Interesting article from Jeff Scott at Forrester. The headline for me was “63% [of survey respondents] thought they could create the core business architecture in less than two years” followed up by his caution that this was over-optimistic. I have a lot … Continue reading
Yeah, the title of this post probably didn’t give you much to go on did it? Let me explain… We’re in a service business where our key customers are corporate customers rather than individuals. Our strategy calls for us to … Continue reading
I recently had a chance to look into the detail of the P3O work being done by the Office for Government Commerce here in the UK. Now, while I don’t agree with everything they propose as best practice (more on … Continue reading