- EBA – Art or science?
- Hello world…
- Let it go… and let it break
- Functional Dependency Map – Follow Up
- Analysts and architects
- Analysis and architecture
- Process or Capability Architecture
- The art of compromise: Designing deliverable architectures
- Business Architecture: How long?
- Help needed – How tactical should my architecture be?
- EBA and the Program Office
- Functional Dependency Map
- Processes are NOT part of a business architecture
- Business Architecture Briefings – Getting off on the right foot
- Capabilities and your roadmap
Monthly Archives: August 2011
An interesting post from Nick Malik recently about how process architectures and capability architectures are different – picking up on an article from Paul Harmon. I’ll be very interested to see the promised “later blog posts”. In the meantime, though, … Continue reading