- EBA – Art or science?
- Hello world…
- Let it go… and let it break
- Functional Dependency Map – Follow Up
- Analysts and architects
- Analysis and architecture
- Process or Capability Architecture
- The art of compromise: Designing deliverable architectures
- Business Architecture: How long?
- Help needed – How tactical should my architecture be?
- EBA and the Program Office
- Functional Dependency Map
- Processes are NOT part of a business architecture
- Business Architecture Briefings – Getting off on the right foot
- Capabilities and your roadmap
Category Archives: Getting EBA Rolling
Interesting article from Jeff Scott at Forrester. The headline for me was “63% [of survey respondents] thought they could create the core business architecture in less than two years” followed up by his caution that this was over-optimistic. I have a lot … Continue reading
I’d have really liked these three elements to come out as some sort of alliteration. You know like Porter’s “Five Forces” or the 4 (5/6/7/) P’s of the marketing mix. But hey, the motto of this blog is function over … Continue reading